This production model Jogs, staples, and folds in one operation. It also has on-line saddle, corner and side stapling capability for a variety of print production uses when making booklets. The powered exit tray conveyor system allows the operator to quickly and neatly stack finished material for packaging.
|Paper Sizes Accepted
||5 1/2" x 8" to 12" x 18"
||23" x 46" x 36"
||115 V, 60 Hz
- 20" W with conveyor stored.
- Optional face trimmer, call for pricing.
- Jogs, staples, and folds in one operation.
- Quick and easy set-up and adjustment.
- Variable speed.
- Produces booklets up to 88 pages (off-line)*.
- On-line saddle, corner, and side stapling capability.
- "Fold only" capability.
- Heavy-duty staple clinchers produce "flat-finish" staples.
- 2 stapling heads, 5 stapling positions.
- Uses high-capacity, 5,000-staple cartridges.
- Auto-stop and signal when staple cartridge is empty.
- Powered exit conveyor.
- Transparent safety access cover—machine will not operate with cover in open position.
- Mounted on heavy-duty casters.
- Interfaces with wide range of collators including the MBM FC 10.
*May vary due to paper weight/variations. **Operator Dependant.