The GXP1782 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen.
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
- HD wide band audio, full duplex speaker-phone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched 10/100/1000 Mbps ports (GXP1782), integrated PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phone-book capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
This Mid-Rage IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1782 supports 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts and includes 32 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys. The GXP1782 offers dual Gigabit ports to support up to 100 0Mbps connections speeds ports.