In addition to its value as an IP voice and video phone, the GXV3240 is also a great addition to any IP surveillance or door access solution. Pair it with third party door phones, SIP door openers or IP cameras to allow users to control these third-party devices in an office or apartment right from the GXV3240.
From a surveillance standpoint, the GXV3240 can make and receive SIP video calls from IP surveillance cameras for security alerts/alarms or for checking a camera's live video feed.
- 6 lines 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way voice conferencing and 3-way video conferencing
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports and integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- 1 megapixel CMOS camera
- 4.3 inch (480x272) capacitive touch screen
- Runs Android version 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- Bluetooth for headsets and pairing mobile devices, USB port, SD card slot, mini-HDMI output for connection to TV monitor, EHS for Plantronics headsets
- Create an Android app for your business to run on the GXV3240 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK tool kit
The GXV3240 IP Video Phone for Android™ delivers a powerful voice, video and multimedia business communications experience to keep workers in-touch and up-to-date. This one-of-a-kind 6-line IP phone features a 4.3 inch touch screen and, in addition to voice calls, allows users to keep in touch with co-workers and clients through a variety of video calling platforms (any Android app, such as Skype, Google Hangouts, and more).