|Sheet Capacity (20lb / 16 lb)
||8 / 10|
||Level 3 / P-4|
|Shred Type / Size (inch / mm)
||Cross Cut: 1/8" x 1 9/16" / 3mm x 40mm|
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||up to 100|
|Motor / Speed
||1/2 Hp - 22 ft./min.|
||24 3/4" x 17" x 13 5/8"|
||Paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards|
||Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse|
Like all Dahle shredders - the auto sensor in the feed opening turns on the machine automatically and stops when the shred cycle is complete. This model also allows you to destroy smart card, credit cards, debit cards and other forms of plastic ID card materials.
Quality and performance remain the top priorities for Dahle paper shredders. Built using solid construction and design, you can see and feel the difference when measured up against store bought shredders!
This model is a superior cross cut shredder for sheet and document stapled sets. It can be used by a single person and fits nicely under the desk, or can be used beside the desk by up to three people for shredding up to 100 sheets per day.
Like all Dahle models, the 40114 is constructed and designed for superior performance and longevity. The solid cylinder cutting shafts are ground from a single piece of Solingen Steel - which means no parts, blades or smaller components to break down or maintain.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.
- SmartPower Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- 8 3/4" feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.