|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||18 / 20|
||Level 2 / P-2|
|Shred Type / Size (inch / mm)
||Strip Cut - MultiMedia: 1/4" / 6 mm|
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||up to 400|
|Motor / Speed
||1/2 Hp - 20 ft./min.|
||28" x 17" x 13 3/4"|
||Paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, CD's / DVD's|
||Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse|
Built using the same high quality standards all Dahle shredder models are known for - you can expect years of worry free paper and sheet document destruction.
Simply open the cabinet door, slide out the bag retaining ring and slip on a new shredder bag. This makes for quick and easy no mess bag changes when the waste compartment is full.
This model also comes standard with the Smart Energy Savings power features for a more environmentally friendly shredder. The unit goes into sleep mode after 10 minutes of inactivity then powers down completely to save energy automatically when not in use.
Another thing to consider the noise level when shredding - or, rather - the lack of it with a Dahle shredder. The motor is mounted on a rubber noise dampening system to ensure quiet operation on these models. Along with the chain driven gear system, this greatly reduces the noise level to a point where you can't even hear the unit operating.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- Model dependent variable feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.