|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||20 / 24
||Level 2 / P-2
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
||Strip Cut - MultiMedia: 1/4" / 6 mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||up to 600
|Motor / Speed
||0.87 Hp - 14 ft./min.
||34 1/4" x 21 1/2" x 17 1/8"
||Paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, CD's / DVD's
||Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse
Designed for use in small offices, this model can be used for work groups of up to 5 users where low security destruction is needed. It can be placed beside the desk or moved easily when required.
The electronics and drive system are all state-of-the-art. The cutting head uses a chain driven motor / metal gear drive system and each cutting cylinder is ground from a single block of solid Solingen steel - so there are less parts to wear and break down.
A strip cut paper shredder can handle higher volumes of paper because of the "straight-through" cutting process. Although there is no randomization of the shredded particles, this type of shredder is sufficient for most business needs where document destruction security is not a concern.
This type of shred format is also sufficient for destroying CD's, DVD's, Blu-Rays and other optical media data disks. Because it "shatters" the media into smaller particles rendering the data completely inaccessible. Although a cross cut does break the media into small pieces - any shred security format will do for destroying that type of data because optical media simply shatters when fed into any machine.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- Model dependent variable feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.