|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||32 / 36
||Level 2 / P-2
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
||Strip Cut - MultiMedia: 1/4" / 6 mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||2,000 to 8,000
|Motor / Speed
||1.2 Hp - 16 ft./min.
||34 1/4" x 29" x 20"
||Paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards,
smart cards, debit cards, CD's / DVD's / Blu-Ray Data Disks
||Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse
It can also accept staples and paper clips with-out removing them from the media first.
Secure Data destruction is an important part of any business where sensitive printed information is used. Employees and the companies they work for can be held liable for any breach of information. That's why the best practice is to destroy it on site, rather than using an outsource shredding company.
You can't rely on their facilities to properly dispose of your documents and data 100%. That's why shredding on site is the best practice.
OREweb.ca™ - is the leading Dahle Shredders dealer in Canada. Our level of customer service and knowledge of the document destruction industry is unmatched. For over ten years we have been focused on providing quality office products that out perform and out last store bought counterparts.
Why? Because we believe quality shouldn't deteriorate with price. The longer you have your commercial business equipment in service - the better your return on your investment. What's more - the longer any product stays out of landfills - the better it is for the environment!
That is why we focus on the quality business products that really matter.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- 12" feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.