|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||25 / 28
||Level 3 / P-4
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
||Cross Cut - MultiMedia: 1/8" x 1 9/16" / 3mm x 40mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||2,000 to 12,000
|Motor / Speed
||2.2 Hp - 26 ft./min.
||38" x 29" x 20"
||Paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards,
smart cards, debit cards, CD's / DVD's / Blu-Ray Data Disks
||Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse
This Professional Series shredder is designed for larger work groups and commercial business offices with 5 to 10 users where 2,000 to 12,000+ sheets are shredded per day. This model is designed for durability and longevity in the workplace.
The command control center provides easy user feedback to avoid paper jams and mis-feeding. The Solingen Steel cutting cylinder is ground from a single block of steel, providing long life and extra durable performance.
OREweb.ca™ - is the leading dealer in Canada offering the full range of Dahle Shredders. Whether you need a professional shredder for a small office, large work group or department, or government office - we have every size of model and type of cross cut or strip cut to suit your needs.
All commercial models we sell are designed for business. Durable, reliable, solid construction are synonymous with all the brands we carry. To find out more about why these brands outlast others on the market - give us a call. We can also help you in choosing the right shredding equipment for your needs!
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- 16" feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.