Destroyit micro-cut (MC) shredders produce a shred particle that meets the standards of the second highest DIN security level (Type II / Level 5 (or) P-6). All MC models meet RCMP / Canada Government Approved specifications and are DOD approved.
Standard features include: Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell. Patented Electronic Capacity Control (ECC) indicator prevents jams by monitoring sheet capacity levels during operation. Automatic oil injection ensures optimal performance at all times. High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts.
||4005MC - Microcut
|Sheet Capacity (20lb / 16 lb)
||RCMP / Canada Government Approved
Type II / Level 5 (Protected C, Secret / Top Secret) - P-6
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
1/32" x 15/32" / 0.8mm x 12mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||up to 12,000
|Motor / Speed
||2 1/8 Hp - 44 ft./min
||23 1/4" x 25 1/4" x 39 3/4"
||Paper shredding only
||Auto on/off, jam detection, waste full off, reverse, Automatic oiler system
Comprehensive SPS safety package:
- Easy Switch control element uses illuminated color codes and symbols to indicate operational status and functions as an emergency stop switch.
- Patented, electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening
- Automatic power cut-off when cabinet is opened or shred bin is full
- Automatic reverse and power cut-off when overfed
- Double protection against overheating
- Zero Energy Consumption sleep mode cuts off power supply after 30 minutes of inactivity.
1 year warranty on the cutting shafts. Quiet and powerful single phase motor rated for continuous operation. Sturdy chain drive with fully enclosed gear box housing. High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters. Convenient, environmentally friendly shred bin does not require disposable shred bags.