|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||13 / 16|
||Level 3 / P-4|
|Shred Type / Size (inch / mm)
||Cross Cut - MultiMedia: 1/8" x 1 9/16" / 3mm x 40mm|
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||up to 600|
|Motor / Speed
||0.87 Hp - 10 ft./min.|
||34 1/4" x 21 1/2" x 17 1/8"|
||Paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, CD's / DVD's, smart cards, credit cards, and debit cards.|
||Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse|
You do not need to worry about removing staples and paper clips since this model can handle it all.
At OREweb.ca™ we get asked quite often - "What makes your shredders different from store bought models?"
The answer is simple. Quality and performance. OREweb.ca™ specifically sells business shredders which are commercial grade. From the solid wood base / waste cabinet construction, to the electronics and drive engineering - this equipment is far superior. Sure, you do pay a little more up front. But the long life span of our shredders far outlasts buying four or five other "throw away" shredders over even two years - which does happen.
The other performance factor is the gear / chain driven motor - which both provides optimal shredding power and energy efficient operation. The cutting cylinder is the last most important factor. On all Dahle models - the cutting head is precision ground from a single piece of "Solingen Steel". Solingen is known in the print industry to with-stand the test of business use for the long term. Other shredding equipment on the market uses single pieced blade systems mounted on a shaft, which can wear down and break easily - costing a great deal to fix if you end up having to do so.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- 10 1/4" feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.