The large capacity shred bin pulls out providing easy disposal of waste, yet doesn't need to be emptied as often as smaller models. Built with the same quality multimedia standards you've come to expect from these fellows shredders.
The precision engineered cutting shafts are designed to with-stand heavy duty use and are backed by a lifetime warranty. This unit uses a 1 Hp motor and a sturdy "twin drive system" housed with-in a dust free fear box which helps extend the life of the unit. The added features for Safety Protection and Energy Savings are now standard in this line of equipment on all the Central Office models.
||3105cc - Two shred sizes available...
|Sheet Capacity (20lb / 16 lb)
||37 / 39
||24 / 26
||Level 3 / P-4
||Level 4 / P-5
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
||Cross Cut - Multi Media:
3/16" x 1 1/2" /
4mm x 40mm
|Cross Cut - Multi Media:
3/32" x 5/8" /
2mm x 15mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||up to 12,000
|Motor / Speed
||2 1/8 Hp - 30 ft./min
||23" x 22" x 40"
||Paper, staples, paper clips,
smart cards, credit/ debit cards,
CD's / DVD's, Blu-Ray disks, Optical Media
||Auto on/off, jam detection, waste full off, reverse
|NOTE: SPECIAL ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
||115v / 20 amp, dedicated line required
- SPS® (Safety Protection System) package: electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening; "Easy Switch" control element uses color codes and back-lit symbols to indicate operational status; automatic reverse and power cut-off (avoids paper jams); automatic power cut-off when shred bin is full or when cabinet door is opened; double protection against overheating; ESM® (Energy Saving Mode) after 1 hour of inactivity
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell
- ECC (Electronic Capacity Control) indicator helps prevent paper jams by indicating sheet capacity levels during the shredding process
- Automatic oil injection ensures optimal performance at all times
- Wide, 12" feed opening
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples, paper clips, smart cards, credit/ debit cards, CD's / DVD's, Blu-Ray disks, Optical Media
- Lifetime warranty on the cutting shafts
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor rated for continuous operation
- Sturdy chain drive and dust-proof gear box housing
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- Convenient shred bin
- 36 gallon shred volume
Positioned in common areas such as copier rooms, mail rooms, or tucked away in the corner of a large office - they ensure at the source document destruction at low cost and not to mention - more security than using an outsourced off-site service.