This Triumph cutter is a work horse! Built with solid German engineering and design, the touch pad controls provide both feedback and precise control over cutting jobs, while maintaining the highest level of safety. With a working height of 37", operators are at the right height for proper operation of the controls and machine safety features. This model also allows for quick and safe changes of blade and cutting sticks (or, to rotate the cutting sticks to extend their useful working life).
|Dimensions without table
||44" x 33 7/8" x 51"
|Dimensions with optionals
||56 1/2" (W) with side tables
||Inches / centimeter
|Design / Construction
||Metal, durable plastic components
||Automatic / Guillotine
||Automatic electric guided
||Cutting sticks, blades|
- Electrical requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz (20 amp dedicated line required).
- Ergonomic, 37 inch working height. Electric blade and clamp drive.
- Electric back gauge drive with touch pad for easy programming.
- Digital measurement display (cm or inches) with multilingual operator guidance, accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch.
- Stores 99 programs with up to 99 steps in each (up to 15 repeat cuts can be integrated as a single step).
- Pre-programmed for standard paper sizes.
- Memory key for repeat cuts. Automatic SET function for reference measurement and EJECT function for pushing out paper.
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display.
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting.
- Bright, LED optical cutting line. Adjustable, spindle guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders.
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables.
- High quality, German steel blade. Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides.
- All-metal construction. Includes stand with storage shelf, easy-access tool holder, and paper blocking tool.
- Optional side tables increase work surface.
- UL and C UL approved.
Comprehensive SCS safety package:
- Patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation;.
- Transparent, electronically controlled front safety guard; safety cover on rear table;.
- Main switch and safety lock with key.
- 24 volt controls (low voltage).
- Patented IDEAL safety drive.
- Automatic blade and clamp return from every position.
- Disc brake for instant blade stop.
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade.
- Blade depth adjustment from outside of machine.
- Blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers.