|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||up to 16*|
||Level 6 / P-7|
|Shred Type / Size (inch / mm)
||Cross Cut: 1 mm x 4.7 mm|
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||2,000 to 12,000|
|Motor / Speed
||2.2 Hp - 27 ft./min.|
||38" x 29" x 20"|
||Paper shredding only|
||Automatic EvenFlow Oiler, Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse|
OREweb.ca™ Canada - This Professional Series model includes all the new technology from Dahle's line-up of energy efficient equipment. These office machines are also ultra quiet since the motor and drive assemble are rubber shock mounted, and produce little noise during operation. The metal chain gear drive assembly provides full power from the motor, and is known in industry to outlast all other similar equipment on the market.
The Dahle 40634 comes with a factory installed automatic oiler, which keeps the shredding head lubricated and clean of fine debris paper particles. This model also includes the Smart Power energy efficient technology which puts the shredder into "sleep mode" after ten minutes of inactivity.
This high security model is designed to accept paper sheet material only. Staples and paper clips must be removed prior to inserting into the machine for destruction.
The solid wood laminated waste cabinet also ensures durability and extra long life in your office. These Professional models set a new standard for commercial business shredders.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- 16" feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.