This tabletop booklet maker automatically adjusts stapling and folding position according to the selected paper size. It has standard paper size buttons such as letter, legal, ledger, etc. adding to the ease of use.
||iBooklet / BO0842|
||Saddle, side and corner|
||19.6" x 19.6" x 15.7"|
||115 V, 60 Hz|
- Built in LCD counter that clearly shows job progress and settings.
- No tools needed for settings.
- In case of an error, the icon based control panel clearly indicates what has happened (such as a paper jam or an empty staple magazine) which makes it easy to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Custom paper length is programed by pushing the FREE button, and the +/- buttons.
- Automatic and manual cycle modes.
- In automatic mode, the sensor detects sheets inserted, then staples and folds automatically.
- In manual mode, it staples / folds sheets when the START button is pushed.
- Count mode is selectable from addition and subtraction mode.
- After finishing a booklet, increase / decrease the number according to selected count mode.
- Heavy Duty Stapler: easy staple loading, 3 modes can be easily switched: staple only / fold only / staple & fold.
- Patent-pending stapling mechanism, which enables it to select ordinary clinch and flat clinch.
- Flat clincher makes booklets and documents beautifully finished and saves space.
- At 800 sets of booklets produced per hour, the iBOOKLET has the fastest production speed in its class.