The Sprint 3000 is a fast processing booklet maker for in house or print press production houses. It can quickly process printed material and lays finished product in the exit conveyor system for easy removal and clean stacking. This equipment can also be moved and stored easily since it includes durable locking wheels, and an all metal casing design.
|Paper Sizes Accepted
||5 1/2" x 8" to 12" x 18"
||23" x 46" x 36"
||115 V, 60 Hz
- 20" W with exit conveyor stored.
- Optional face trimmer available, call for pricing.
- Jogs, staples, and folds in one operation.
- Quick and easy set-up and adjustment.
- Variable speed.
- Produces booklets up to 100 pages (off-line)*.
- 2 stapling heads, 4 stapling positions.
- Uses 210-staple sticks.
- Powered exit conveyor.
- Transparent safety access cover—machine will not operate with cover in open position.
- Mounted on heavy-duty casters.
- Interfaces with wide range of collators including the MBM FC 10.
*May vary due to paper weight/variations. **Operator Dependant.