|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||55 / 60|
||Level 2 / P-2|
|Shred Type / Size (inch / mm)
||Strip Cut - MultiMedia: 1/4" / 6 mm|
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
|Motor / Speed
||2 1/2 Hp - 22 ft./min.|
||46 1/2" x 27 1/2" x 24"|
||Paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, smart cards, debit cards, CD's / DVD's / Blu-Ray Data Disks|
||Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse|
With the Dahle 20390 shredder you can quickly destroy paper documents, CD's / DVD's / Blu-ray Disks, credit cards and smart card, and other sensitive printed matter. You can depend on this high volume strip cut industrial model to do the efficiently for years to come because of it's durable construction. These durable large capacity models use a chain driven cutting shaft cylinder system which is powered by a 2 1/2 Hp motor.
The solid wood cabinet is laminated to ensure durability over the life of your office equipment. The waste cabinet is also mounted on solid casters so it can easily be moved through-out the department when needed. This machine will fit nicely into any company mail room or utility room for storage or easy access and can hold up to 50 Gal. of shredded waste.
OREweb.ca® is your authorized and certified Dealer in Canada for Dahle equipment.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- Model dependent variable feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.