The top loading hopper on the Destroyit 4605cc can be filled continuously, and is electronically controlled when tilted back to clear material when needed.
The large mobile shred bin is self contained on wheels which can easily be removed through the front door of the unit to empty it. The shredder stops automatically for safety when the front door is opened. The front shelf feed tray can also be used for flat material and is controlled by a photo cell for automatic start / stop when matter is inserted.
||4605cc - Two shred sizes available...
|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||50 / 60
||32 / 37
||Level 3 / P-3
||Level 4 / P-5
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
||Cross Cut - Multi Media:
3/16" x 2 3/8" /
4mm x 60mm
|Cross Cut - Multi Media:
3/32" x 5/8" /
2mm x 15mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
|Motor / Speed
||7 3/4 Hp - 40 ft./min
||30" x 29" x 67"
Paper, staples, paper clips,
smart cards, credit/ debit cards,
CD's / DVD's, Blu-Ray disks, Optical Media, Non-uniform / crumpled matter,
||Auto on/off, jam detection, waste full off, reverse
|NOTE: SPECIAL ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
||220v / 20 amp, 3 Phase required
This unit is worry free since it uses specially hardened steel cutting shafts which have a lifetime warranty. It can also accept paper clips, staples, multimedia CDs / DVDs / disks as well as hard bound documents with-out having to disassemble them first.
This high volume production model is designed for use in department and building wide shredding capabilities. It is generally used in mechanical rooms, waste management rooms or other location where noise levels are enclosed in a self contained location. The unit itself is meant for stationary use, although the waste bin is designed with castors to move and empty.
- Small footprint
- Top loading feed hopper for bulky materials such as crumpled paper from wastebaskets
- Special rotating paddles for positive feeding of bulky materials into the cutting head
- Standard feed opening for flat paper with automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell
- Fold-away feed table
- Main switch and emergency stop button, automatic reverse and power cut-off in case of overfeeding, soft-touch control keys for forward (continuous operation), stop, and reverse, optical indicators show operational status
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts are soft metal resistant and can shred: Paper, staples, paper clips, smart cards, credit/ debit cards, CDs / DVDs, Blu-Rays, Optical Media
- Lifetime warranty on cutting shafts, high powered 3 phase motor rated for continuous operation, durable gears enclosed in dust-proof housing
- 61 gallon bin capacity, cabinet door opens from front, mobile shred bin for easy replacement of disposable shred bags
- Automatic power cut-off when hopper or cabinet door is opened or when shred bag is full
- Thermal switch prevents overheating
- Mounted on heavy duty casters
- *Requires 220 V, 3 phase power