Safety features included in this model are the Lexan safety shield, independent lever finger rest handle grip and hand clamp to keep paper secure while cutting.
The all metal construction and precision engineering of these models speaks for itself - and stands out against other brand names on the market. You won't fine a more durable and easy to use cutter on store shelves.
|Cut Length (inches / cm)
||22 1/2" / 57.15 cm
|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||32 / 40*
|Dimensions (inches / cm)
||31" x 16" x 10" / 78.74 x 40.64 x 25.4 cm
|Guides, Measures, imprinted trim markings
||Inches, centimeters / millimeters, squared template
|Verified cutting materials*
||paper, aluminum foil, cardboard, card stock, mat board^, construction paper, illustration board, label stock, laminating film, photo paper, photographic film, plastic films, vellum, specialty papers, cellophane
|Design / Construction
||Metal baseplate, solingen steel blade
||Guillotine / lever style
||Quick release back stop, cut side catch tray / paper support with measure guide, all metal design, Lexan® safety shield, narrow strip cut indicator, fine tuning adjustment knob
With one of these stack cutters, you can quickly process larger sheets of paper, card stock, mat board^, and even cardboard up to the 40 sheet capacity. Designed for easy work flow, with less strain on the user, this model also includes the lightweight working leverage system needed for repetitive jobs. It can be used for any business, commercial or trade application including print shops, copy centers, mail rooms, architecture and drafting firms, and hobby or scrap booking / large photo tasks.
- Solid cast aluminum blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for blade axle
- Narrow-strip cutting device
- Fold-away paper supports on front gauge allow precise cutting of lightweight paper stocks
- All-metal construction
- Solingen steel blade set may be resharpened
- Transparent Lexan safety guard automatically covers blade in every position
- Precision side guides scaled in inches and metric system
- Adjustable back gauge
- Solid hand clamp, independent of blade handle
- Front gauge is adjustable using a calibrated rotary knob with fine adjustment scale, lockable in every position
- Standard paper sizes indicated on table
- Non-skid rubber feet for safe operation
(*All performance data has been established using #16 bond paper (8-1/2" x 11"), 20# is "estimated" based on OREweb.ca actual testing, manufacturer results apply. Different paper grades and qualities may yield different results. All manufacturer technical data is subject to change with-out notice.)
^Maximum Mat Board Spec's: 4-ply, .052"–.060" (1.3 to 1.5 mm) thick.