Other uses for this trimmer model include industries like Aerospace, engineering / drafting firms, marketing & advertising departments. Trimming paper, foam and other packaging matter, vinyl, clothing materials, thin metal stock, and other matter can be done on these models.
You can expect nothing but the best when it comes to the line Kutrimmer models. And with performance office equipment like this, larger tasks will become easier and more productive with a cutting solution like this.
|Cut Length (inches / cm)
||28 1/2" / 72.39 cm
|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||32 / 40*
|Dimensions (inches / cm)
||38 1/2" x 22 1/4" x 20 1/2" / 97.79 x 56.52 x 52.07 cm
|Guides, Measures, imprinted trim markings
||Inches, centimeters / millimeters, squared template
|Verified cutting materials*
||paper, aluminum foil, cardboard, card stock, mat board^, construction paper, illustration board, label stock, laminating film, photo paper, photographic film, plastic films, vellum, specialty papers, cellophane
|Design / Construction
||Metal baseplate, solingen steel blade
||Guillotine / lever style
||Quick release back stop, cut side catch tray / paper support with measure guide, all metal design, Lexan® safety shield, narrow strip cut indicator, fine tuning adjustment knob
Although we do recommend contacting us to send in samples other than paper for testing prior to purchasing. OREweb.ca® can confirm testing results on any items you would like prior to purchasing.
- All-metal construction
- Non-skid rubber feet for safe operation
- Solingen steel blade set may be resharpened
- Transparent Lexan® safety guard
- Adjustable back gauge
- Front gauge is adjustable using a calibrated rotary knob with fine adjustment scale, lockable in every position
- Standard paper sizes indicated on table
- Narrow-strip cutting device
- Solid hand clamp, independent of blade handle
- Precision side guides scaled in inches and metric system
- Fold-away paper supports on front gauge allow precise cutting of lightweight paper stocks
- Solid cast aluminum blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for blade axle
(*All performance data has been established using #16 bond paper (8-1/2" x 11"), 20# is "estimated" based on OREweb.ca actual testing, manufacturer results apply. Different paper grades and qualities may yield different results. All manufacturer technical data is subject to change with-out notice.)
^Maximum Mat Board Spec's: 4-ply, .052"–.060" (1.3 to 1.5 mm) thick.