|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||36 / 40|
||Level 2 / P-2|
|Shred Type / Size (inch / mm)
||Strip Cut - MultiMedia: 1/4" / 6 mm|
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||2,000 to 12,000|
|Motor / Speed
||2.2 Hp - 26 ft./min.|
||38" x 29" x 20"|
||Paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, smart cards, debit cards, CD's / DVD's / Blu-Ray Data Disks|
||Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse|
This model accepts printed matter with staples, and paper clips, as well as optical media such as CD's / DVD's / Blu-Ray disks. It will also destroy smart card, debit cards, plastic / laminated security ID tags and credit cards.
The 2.2 Hp motor is designed for commercial business use and provides power to be able to shred document sets with 36 / 40* sheets per feed. The Solingen Steel cutting cylinder is manufactured from a single block of steel so it's more durable than other equipment which uses blade assembly systems. It can be placed in common work group areas or other common areas such as copier rooms and in the board room.
OREweb.ca™ - Designed with performance and fast document destruction in mind, this Professional Series model provides a level 2 security classification. Safety is a top priority with these office machines. The auto-jam detect and command center controls provide feedback for the user, to eliminate overloads.
It includes common features like auto sheet feed detection, continuous run mode and energy efficient Smart Power Savings sleep mode. The ultra wide 16" feed opening is wide enough accept most materials used in today's office and departments where high volume bulk shredding is needed.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- 16" feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.