|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||6 / 7
||Type II / Level 6 (Protected C,
Secret, Top Secret) / COMSEC / P-7
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
||Cross Cut: 1 mm x 4.7 mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||400 to 2,000
|Motor / Speed
||1.2 Hp - 22 ft./min.
||36 3/4" x 21 1/2" x 17 1/2"
||Paper shredding only
||Automatic EvenFlow Oiler,
Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse
The shred IT level 6 format also randomizes the waste so it's impossible to re-assemble any document. This is the highest level of protection you can get in a Government Approved Shredder or business class model and meets the needs for RCMP approved use in Canada
Any commercial Business, Provincial and Federal Government office can use this equipment where the highest level of security is required.
High Security shredding for Canada business and government is as easy as keeping a performance document and paper destruction machine in your office. No off-site shredding company offers the safety and protection of doing it yourself on site.
When you send out your documents to be destroyed, you end up paying for a potential security risk that can cost your company a lot more in the end. If your data and information isn't secured properly - and it can happen - the person responsible for that data and your company is held liable now. That's why the destroy it yourself on site philosophy is the best practice when it comes to identity theft and data protection. And, OREweb.ca™ can help you choose the right equipment for your office!
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- 10 1/4" feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.