Up to five DP720 handsets are supported on each DP750 while each DP720 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the base station. The DP720 touts a suite of top-notch telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 3.5 mm headset jack, multi-language support, a speaker phone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station, the DP720 offers a powerful DECT VoIP handset that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.
- 5 DP720 handsets are supported by each base unit, multiple base units can be used with Grandstream's IP-PBX phone systems
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes
- Supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the base station
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts per handset
- Full HD audio on both the speaker-phone and handset
- 3.5 mm headset jack on DP720 handset
- 3-way voice conferencing
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and account
The DP750 supports a variety of auto -provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720 , the DP750 offers a powerful DECT VoIP base station that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.