The DP730 + DP752 (base) works as a stand alone VoIP / IP cordless phone for up to 10 SIP lines.
Along with one of the largest screens on a cordless phone, on the market today, new features include the PTT-Push-to-talk. PTT is a 'Walkie Talkie" or intercom feature which allows users to communicate with other cordless phones on the same base station.
You can also auto-configure theses IP phones with the UCM / IP-PBX phone systems with Zero-config provisioning in the latest firmware on the PBX/UCM's. Features work directly with the IP-PBX for business and corporate needs.
- Supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 2.4 inch (240x320) color LCD with 3 programmable soft keys
- Offers 40-hour talk time and 500-hour standby time
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Dedicated push-to-talk button, built-in proximity and accelerometer sensors for gesture control and alert notification
- Supports video streaming display and seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS3700 series Door Cameras
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
The DP730 supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors along with 40 hours of talk time and 500-hour standby time.