|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||9 / 11
||Level 3 / P-4
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
||Cross Cut: 1/8" x 1 9/16" / 3mm x 40mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||up to 400
|Motor / Speed
||1/2 Hp - 20 ft./min.
||28" x 17" x 13 3/4"
||Paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards
||Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse
This model is large enough for higher volumes, but small enough to fit beside the desk in shared work areas and cubicles.
The wider 9 1/2" feed opening for paper allows for a variety of sheet stock including legal and letter sizes, as well as debit / credit cards and smart cards. This model can be used for level 3 cross cut shredding which offers a 1/8" x 1 9/16" shred destruction sized particle.
With this cross cut paper shredder model, you can get the job done quickly and easily with minimal effort. The elegant design and solid construction of these office equipment models surpasses that of any other brand on the market.
Anyone who has used a Dahle shredder knows the performance and quality is at a higher standard of any other shredder on the market. Matched with the latest technology, these professional models will provide years of worry free service in your office!
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- Model dependent variable feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.