The phone includes 8 BLF/speed dial keys that allows users to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. Additional features include HD audio for crystal-clear calls, 3-way conferencing to maximize productivity, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization, EHS support for Plantronics headsets and integrated PoE to allow one cord to power the phone and give it a network connection. These features and more allow the GXP1628 to be a high-quality and versatile Basic IP phone.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speaker-phone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1628 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1628 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.